Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cardboard Mailers

I hoard collect wrecked records. I make stuff out of them...but that's another story altogether.

That leaves me with a LOT of album covers.



Some are cool and I reuse for postcards, etc or just save them because they are cool.

Some are just...there.

I joined Swap-Bot recently and today I had to mail out some ephemera for a junk journal. These were obviously items I wanted to keep flat.

Now I had the Priority envelopes, but not Priority envelope money.

For about half the cost of a Priority envelope, I sent out my swaps in album covers.

A lot more interesting to get in the mail than a Priority envelope, for sure. And you know what? That sucker will stay flat. Album covers are made of some pretty sturdy cardboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment