Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Reuse!

I am a lucky girl. My town has a recycling center. Not just because I can haul off my recyclables to a local place, but because of the free tables.

Yes, I wrote free. Think of it as a yard sale, but at no cost. Basically it is a set of sheds with things that are not quite ready to be trash, but they are unwanted by their current owner.

I get a lot of goodies there. Some are good to go. Some need a little help.


The frames were nice enough, just the artwork was not....my taste.


So after a quick little painting, it definitely will work for what I have in mind.


*Not the final result. I wanted to make sure the print would fit AND that it could actually be painted. This is just the first coat of paint, with an unmatted print.

No comments:

Post a Comment