Thursday, November 1, 2012

Smash All the Books

A smash book is hardly a new concept. I remember doing something similar when I was in middle school and high school. You take a notebook and doodle in it, glue/tape things in it. In my lifetime I have made a gazillion of these.


Do you remember doing THOSE smash books?

And now, thanks to K & C Company, they are being mass-marketed and seem to be pretty popular. This is just a new fresh spin on the concept that makes us want to do it all over again. I believe they have even trademarked the term Smash Book.


You go and buy a nice, blank book and all the cute, little accessories to go with it. Can you say cha-ching? 

I say, no. Do you really want the same book and accessories as everyone?

I am working on a couple at the moment, using discarded books. One is for my sister, shhh.

The pages below are a few of the ones I have done for my sister, using some of her favorite quotes.


















No comments:

Post a Comment